Spring 2020 Registration
Regular registration $100 October 14 – November 16
Late registration $120 November 17 – December 14
Wait list starts December 15
Accepting players born in 2002-2015
- All recreational players must be Murrieta residents, no exceptions are granted
- Accepting players born in 2002-2015
- NEW MYSL players must upload or email their Certified Birth Certificate at sign up to avoid being automatically canceled
- One buddy request will be granted to players born in 2014 & 2015. Request to buddy up your player must be sent by email. Follow instructions listed within the Player Agreement & Disclosure.
- Coaches may freeze up to 3 players; coach & parent must sign the appropriate player freeze form.
- All players must sign up & pay online at MYSLSoccer.org, click on the RECREATIONAL logo. Need login help? Call tech support at 800-808-7195.
- PAID MYSL Spring 2020 recreational players born in 2012-2015 are eligible to participate in Pre-Academy Training at significant discount for a specified time. Eligible players will receive by email the discount code after Pre-Academy sign-ups begin. For more information visit https://www.surfsoccermurrieta.com/preacademy.
- Other rules & league policy apply. Parent must read & accept the Player Agreement & Disclosure at sign up.
If you are interested in becoming a referee in the MYSL, please let us know by contacting –
Director of Referees – Bill Dyer – email@example.com
Q: What is the youngest age that can play?
A: Your child must be 4 years old on August 1st of the current year. Also check our age chart for all divisions.
Q: How can I become a coach?
A: MYSL offers free instructional clinics and free licensing (required), so that every new coach will start the season comfortable and knowledgeable. You must be at least 18 years old to apply, and be willing to undergo a background check. Contact the Director of Recreational Soccer if you are interested.
Q: Can I register by mail?
A: Yes you can. Just fill out one registration form for each child. In addition to the original form, we need 2 additional copies (per child) of the form, a photocopy of each child’s birth certificate, and check made out to Murrieta Youth Soccer League. Send the package to:
Murrieta Youth Soccer League
PO Box 833
Murrieta, CA 92564
Q: When will I be contacted by my player’s coach?
A: Coaches are asked to contact parents by phone or email no later than 10 days after the coaches meeting. Coaches meetings are posted on our website and the season calendar.
Q: Can I join the MYSL Board? Are there any requirements? Are there any benefits?
A: Yes, MYSL always welcomes new Board members. You must be at least 18 years old. Benefits include your ability to influence the organization and effectiveness of your league and impact your community in a positive way. Level of commitment varies by position. Please contact the MYSL President if you are interested, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: My kids are only one year apart. Can they be assigned to the same team?
A: We will do our best to place siblings on the same team, but we cannot guarantee it because we must try to balance the teams as best as possible. Currently, we are able to meet the parents request 99% of the time, but there are special circumstances that have prevented this.