Player Selection 2020-21
At Murrieta Surf, the safety of our players and staff is paramount. Until restrictions are lifted we will modify our player selection process for the 2020 – 21 season. If and when things change, we will change our player selection policies accordingly.
May 19th to May 31st
- Players that are interested in playing for Murrieta Surf should register their intent to play via the links below. There is no payment needed at this time.
- When registering, please provide as much information as possible as this will help the coaching staff in the selection process.
- We encourage all players to submit game footage or footage from a technical workout when registering. You should email the Director of Coaching directly with the footage directly after registering. Use the contact information below.
After June 1st (if restrictions are lifted)
- If it is determined that further assessment is needed, we will schedule an on-field player evaluation.
- Follow up phone calls or virtual meetings will be arranged between the coaching staff and all parents/players to discuss the upcoming season and player placement.
If you have any questions, please feel free to communicate with the relevant member of the coaching staff below:
Boys – Director of Coaching – Matt Hocking – email@example.com
Girls – Director of Coaching – David Parker – firstname.lastname@example.org